How It Works
Tell us about your property – Quick, Easy & Free!
If it meets our buying criteria, we’ll set up an appointment with you, to meet you and inspect your property
We’ll present you with a fair written, no-obligation offer
We close with a local Real Estate Attorney, and cash in your hands at closing in as little as 7 days!
Timeframe: Once we get your info, we’re usually able to make you a fair all-cash offer within 24 hours. From there, we can close as quickly as 7 days… or on your schedule – you decide.
Selling Your Atlanta Suburb House Fast Can Be A Quick And Simple Process…
Suburban HomeBuyers, LLC buys houses in and around the Atlanta suburbs (and other areas too!). We’re not listing your house… we’re actually the ones buying your house. Because we pay cash, we’re able to close quickly… on your schedule.
Like we’ve mentioned, when you work with us there are no fees… unlike when you list your house with an agent. What this means to you is you don’t have to worry about extra costs having to come out of your pocket to sell your house fast, such as cleaning, repairing, or even staging your house to get it ready for a sale. We’ll buy your house as-is.
We’ll buy your house in as-is condition… no matter how ugly or pretty it is…
- Are You In Foreclosure or Are About To Be?
- Do You Own Unwanted Rental Property?
- Do You Have Frustrating Tenants (Or Family Members) That You Can’t Get Rid Of?
- Do You Own A Vacant Property?
- Did You Inherit An Unwanted Property?
- Do You Need To Relocate Quickly And Need To Sell Your Current House Fast?
- Do You Want To Avoid Paying Realtor Commissions?
- Are You Going Through A Divorce?
- Do You Have Little Or No Equity And Need To Sell?
- Do You Own A “Fixer Upper” That You Don’t Want To Fix Up Or Don’t Have Time To Fix Up?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, we can help! We are specialists in solving real estate problems… especially ones that pose a financial burden on you, the homeowner. We can solve almost any financial problem that your property is causing.